If you want to get JobKeeper Payments for the month of April, you need to be working on it NOW. Actual registrations for JobKeeper open 20th April and you need to have paid the required amounts to your eligible employees by 26th April.
During this Calm COVID Convo, we will update you all on the latest information including the recently released information on the 30% Decline in Turnover Test and step you through the important processes relating to your eligibility now and over the next 6 months. We will also be answering the following questions:
- Latest on cash v accrual for measuring the decline in turnover test?
- If you are eligible in one month, do you have to continue to apply the 30% test for future periods?
- Alternative tests from the ATO [if any released by Tuesday which we do expect]
- What if I do not have a comparable turnover position from the previous year?
- Update on self-employed eligibility and how it will work.
- How do I register?
- How do my employees and employers notify each other as required?
- Ongoing reporting obligations
- How do I apply the test across divisions or different entities within my group?
- How should we process in Xero and STP [single touch payroll]?
Watch the webinar below