No one likes cutting costs and many of us avoid hard conversations but now more than ever we cannot bury our head in the sand and many need to make decisions sooner rather later. In this Calm Covid Convo Webinar episode #4 on cutting costs with Bradley Conn, Rebecca Mihalic and John Knight, we will answer the following questions:
- Where do I start?
- What tips do you have around how to find the opportunities to cut costs?
- How do I approach negotiating with suppliers?
- Any tips on cashflow budgeting and /or to implement tighter cost control?
- When is the right time to talk to banks?
- How do I make sure I keep my finger on the pulse?
- Is it something I should get the team involved with?
- What else do I need to think about when implementing cost reductions?