No one wants to be talking about Covid anymore but unfortunately for businesses, this current phase of Covid could be the most challenging yet.
The skyrocketing cases and rapid spread of Covid means business owners now need to think long and hard about how they are going to minimise risks within their business and ensure they are protecting their business [and their team] as much as they can so the business remains strong for the future.
In our latest Calm Covid Convo, John Knight was joined by our Head Business Culture Advisor, Anna Chipperfield our team leader in Digital Advice and Franchising Advisors, Jason Daniels, to share their thoughts on what business owners need to be doing now to make sure they are protecting their business.
The Calm Covid Convo covered:
- Business continuity as a concept
- The royal family approach
- Protecting your team
- Identifying the risk in your business
- The role technology has to play in risk minimisation
- Different strategies being used [including A+B teams and WFH]
We also shared what we are doing in our own business and gave examples of what other industries are doing.
As promised in the video, we wanted to provide you with some sources of information we find to be really useful.
- Fair Work Australia- Workplace laws that have changed
- Safe Work Australia – Covid-19 information workplaces
- Beyond Blue – The Federal Government has pledged $4.6 million for Beyond Blue’s small business owner mental health program – you can read the article here.
- Chartered Accountants – Business continuity through COVID-19 and beyond – download the pdf here.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a buzz on 1300 BDEPOT.