In this webinar, John Knight and Rebecca Mihalic will discuss what to do as a business owner if your business is being affected by Coronavirus directly, or indirectly through reduced consumer or business confidence. Learn as they answer the following questions:
- How will the business support payments of up to $100k be paid?
- Will I actually get a payment or just a credit against my BAS?
- When can I expect to get a payment [if I get a payment]?
- What if I didn’t pay wages in March? Do I not get anything?
- What about independent contractors and self-employed?
- My business has been forced to close, what support can I access?
- How do you see the government loan support working with the banks?
- What payroll tax concessions are available?