We are looking for an experienced Broker to join our Agency + Rent Roll Broking team in Brisbane.
You will have the chance to make your mark and become an integral part of the team. Without your role we cannot continue to provide the level of service we do, to our clients.
For someone familiar with sales, property management and/or the real estate industry generally, you will hit the ground running. You will work closely with the Director and the Agency Broking team to get the work done in the short term, and grow into a leadership position yourself in the very near future.
You will support our business plan and our mission to help our real estate clients through offering a ‘oneplace’ for their business and in return we will provide you with a rewarding and motivating place to work, where you will feel valued and challenged.
In return for your commitment, excellent work ethic and energy, you will get exposure to a great brand, a great collaborative culture and an incentivising remuneration package.
you will smash this role out of the park if you:
- experience within the real estate industry is a significant advantage [it could be as a Principal yourself, a salesperson, a property manager or from a role in a franchise group or industry software provider]
- substantial contacts including real estate agencies and corporate clients [like the franchise groups]
- sales experience is a great starting point
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- an analytical mindset is an advantage [but not essential]
- overall knowledge of the real estate industry and the processes involved in an agency
- ability to generate enquiries and opportunities from your own network
you will be:
- able to work autonomously as well as being involved in a team environment
- someone who can meet strict deadlines
- approachable, trusting and collaborative
- someone who knows how to blend the chargeable work with the ‘relationship for free’
- not afraid to deal with problems and make things happen
- someone with excellent attention to detail
- have a “can do” attitude
- someone who wants to grow into a leadership position and business owner yourself
We have a wonderful, friendly, professional and collaborative culture, with flexible working opportunities. If you need some flexibility in your working week [including working school hours or working from home], this role may accommodate this and we welcome you to apply for the role, indicating the flexibility you might need in your cover letter.
Please include details of your experience in your cover letter and tell us why we should consider hiring you here. 😊