We might be Chartered Accountant’s, but we also have the guts to do things differently.
businessDEPOT Accounting is not like other accounting businesses and you will notice that the moment you walk in the door. In saying that we are serious about the quality of service we provide to our clients in relation to their tax and accounting needs and despite the fact that we do many things differently, we do not negotiate on delivering work that is on time and accurate.
Not only does businessDEPOT offer a suite of public practice accounting and advisory services, we also offer a whole lot more and we are looking for Senior Managers who can hit the ground running.
You will start off working closely with a Director and their client base, with the view that as you settle in and we all get used to working together, you can progress down a variety of paths.
At businessDEPOT we are not interested in working in silos or keeping our client relationships close to us, we want to enable our team to be involved and in turn, learn, grow and evolve with us.
You will support our business plan and our mission to help our clients through offering a ‘oneplace’ for their business and in return we will open doors and opportunities for you as well as provide you with an environment where you love turning up each day.
You will fit right into the role if you:
- Are open to change and innovation
- Are comfortable with both ‘doing the work’ and working strategically with clients
- Don’t have an issue getting your hands dirty
- Put relationships first
- Believe in getting it right and getting it done
- Have a genuine interest in helping clients and team members proactively
- Have strong leadership skills and solid experience in a similar role
- Are a true team player
- Not afraid to have real conversations
The role will be:
- Varied in nature, based on the client base
- Complex at times so you will need to know your stuff
- Rewarding and challenging as you look after clients and mentor more junior team members
- Xero centric
You will be:
- Analytical but able to see the bigger picture
- Approachable and trusting
- Motivated by motivating others
- Someone who knows how to blend the chargeable work with the ‘relationship for free’
- An open communicator and willing to have the hard conversations
- Someone who is comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
We have a wonderful friendly culture, with flexible working opportunities. If you need some flexibility in your working week, we may be able to accommodate this and we welcome you to apply for the role, indicating the flexibility you require in your cover letter.
The role will really suit someone who has been doing a similar role in public practice, please include details of your experience in your cover letter and tell us why we should consider hiring you. 😊
Does this sound like you? Get in touch via email here.