We might be Chartered Accountants, but we also have the guts to do things differently.
Our Brisbane team is growing, so we are on the lookout for Supervisors/Managers with the mandate to assist in managing the team and wow a bunch of clients. We cover off everything Public Practice, however businessDEPOT will not be the same experience as you may get elsewhere.
You will work closely with your leadership team, providing workflow support amongst other things, to get the work done.
Your days will be varied, mentoring more junior team members, managing workflow and a number of clients. You will have the skills and character to balance managing a team with client work.
At businessDEPOT we are not interested in working in silos or keeping our client relationships close to us, we want to enable our team to be involved and in turn, learn, grow and evolve with us.
You will support our business plan and our mission to help our clients through offering a ‘one place’ for their business and in return we will open doors and opportunities for you.
In return for your commitment, excellent work ethic and energy, you will get exposure to a great brand and a great culture.
You will fit right into the role if you:
- Are open to change and innovation
- Are comfortable with both ‘doing the work’ and managing a team
- Don’t have an issue getting your hands dirty
- Put relationships first
- Believe in getting it right and getting it done
- Have a genuine interest in helping clients and team members proactively
- Are developing your leadership skills or have started to really nail it
- Are a true team player
- Not afraid to have real conversations
- Have a good sense of humour
The role will be:
- Varied in nature, with a mix of client work and team management responsibilities
- Complex at times so you will need to know your stuff
- Rewarding and challenging as you balance the client work with the team mentoring
- Xero centric
You will be:
- Analytical but able to see the bigger picture
- Approachable and trusting with a positive attitude
- Someone who knows how to blend the chargeable work with the ‘relationship for free’
- Have a nurturing management/leadership style
- An open communicator and willing to have the hard conversations
- Someone who is comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Able to work autonomously at your level and manage priorities
- Someone who loves working with business owners
Whether you are new to the role, want to step up or are more seasoned, we want to talk to you.
We have a wonderful friendly culture, with flexible working opportunities. If you need some flexibility in your working week, we may be able to accommodate this and we welcome you to apply for the role, indicating the flexibility you require in your cover letter.
The role will really suit someone who has been doing a similar role in public practice, please include details of your experience in your cover letter and tell us why we should consider hiring you. 😊
Does this sound like you? Get in touch via email here.