At businessDEPOT we have the guts to do things differently, keep it real and wow our clients any chance we get!
If you have a couple of years under your belt in a public practice, as an accountant and know this is the career for you but want to do things differently, you may be just the person we are looking for. At businessDEPOT it will not be the same experience as you may have experienced elsewhere.
We proactively work with our clients to ensure we offer the best service but also a future-focused approach, to understand their needs and where they want to take their business.Yes you will do the business services compliance you are used to but you will also have the opportunity to work with other services at businessDEPOT to provide a one place approach for the client. This includes Legal, Financial Planning, Marketing, Digital, HR, and Advisory, just to name a few.
We are people-centric and always aspire to produce quality work. We expect a high standard of work and want you to really care about the client. We offer you a collaborative and friendly culture, where you can thrive through interesting work and building excellent skills.
You will fit perfectly into the team if you;
- Have a good grounding in accounting and tax principles and ready to take next steps
- Are comfortable with change
- Love technology & have worked with Xero
- Are focused on getting it right and getting it done
- Have a genuine interest in helping clients
- Enjoy being part of a team
The role will be
- Varied in nature
- Able to provide opportunities to strengthen your skills and experience
- Supported by mentors
- Open to change as you develop your skills
- Xero centric
You will be
- Approachable and trusting
- Able to learn new things and take on new challenges
- Motivated and enjoy contributing to a dynamic team
- An open communicator and willing to listen and take feedback
- Someone who understands their strengths and their weaknesses
- Consistent in your approach
- A positive and motivated person
If this sounds like you, get in touch below.