As a Queensland business owner, you probably fall into one of 3 camps:
- those that have been directly and dramatically impacted by the recent lockdowns
- those that have been indirectly impacted by the recent lockdowns in Qld or interstate, or
- those that have experienced little impact or maybe even thrived!
If you have been impacted directly or indirectly, we want to make sure you receive every $ of government support you may be entitled to.
To help, we have made sense of all the support available at both the State and Federal Government levels, so you know what’s out there.
This Calm Covid Convo covered:
- Qld business support grant eligibility requirements,
- How to apply for the Qld government support,
- National disaster payments for individuals,
- The bits we don’t know and our advice on how to approach the application process,
- A recap of the other grants and support available, and
- Other things to consider because let’s be honest, for some, this support will be nowhere near enough.
You can replay our Calm Covid Convo below.
If you would like more detail you can read our summary of the QLD support packages in our blog below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.