There is a lot of conjecture at the moment around what parts of the Government Support/Stimulus Packages are available to real estate agencies and how they are going to be applied. The reality is there is a lot we don’t know at the moment. So, Craig Harrison and John Knight thought it would be a good idea to just have a chat around what’s available, how we expect the provisions to apply to real estate agencies, what we do know already and what we don’t know apply to help with your real estate business strategy.
In this discussion we cover specifically off on:
- Cash Boost Payment [or should it really be called a credit]
- Jobkeeper payments [and how could apply to comm only agents and dr/cr arrangements]
- Independent Contractors [and the limited support available for them]
- Payroll Tax concessions
- Bank concessions
- Federal Government Loan guarantee support
- Qld Government Job Support Loans.
You may also like to review other real estate-specific information available around COVID including:
- Blog by John Knight on what to do in your business [from breakeven calculates to looking after your team]
- Webinar with REIQ on what else to be doing in your business
- Elite Agent webinar interview
- Real Estate Talk interview
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask one of our real estate specialists team.
Craig Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org 07 3193 3059 0410 419 144
John Knight email@example.com 07 3193 3001 0438 687 751