As a Queensland business owner, you probably fall into one of 3 camps:
- those that have been directly and dramatically impacted by the recent lockdowns
- those that have been indirectly impacted by the recent lockdowns in Qld or interstate, or
- those that have experienced little impact or maybe even thrived!
If you have been impacted directly or indirectly, we want to make sure you receive every $ of government support you may be entitled to.
To help, we have made sense of all the support available at both the State and Federal Government levels, so you know what’s out there.
Join us for our upcoming webinar, where host John Knight will be joined by our Head of Tax, Jacquii Reeves, and Accounting Manager, Ben Whittaker, to guide you through the eligibility and application process.
We will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have or cover whatever else is on your mind.
This Calm Covid Convo will cover:
- Qld business support grant eligibility requirements,
- How to apply for the Qld government support,
- National disaster payments for individuals,
- The bits we don’t know and our advice on how to approach the application process,
- A recap of the other grants and support available, and
- Other things to consider because let’s be honest, for some, this support will be nowhere near enough.
Send through your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to ask anything on your mind during the convo.
In the meantime, you can read our summary of the QLD support packages in our blog here.