For the past two years, we have become accustomed to the ever-changing world of Covid. And as employers, it has been an ongoing minefield of obligations, rules and Government mandates and directives.
As we start to see the light at the end of the tunnel, one key area that we are trying to understand and keep up to date on is Covid-19 Vaccinations. We have found a lot of clients are confused as they try to make sense of all the policies and obligations they have as employers.
So in our next Calm Covid Convo, our People + Culture Director, Anna Chipperfield will be joined by experts Justine Ansell from IR Legal Solutions and Jo Kitney from Kitney OHS to answer some of the questions we know you as a business owner and employer are asking.
The Calm Covid Convo will cover:
- Can I direct my employees to be vaccinated?
- What do various State Government mandates and directives mean if they apply to my workers and/or business?
- Where do I stand if an employee is not vaccinated, or refuses to get vaccinated?
- Do I need a policy on vaccinations for my business?
- How do I manage a mixed workforce when I have WHS obligations to keep people safe?
And much more…
Whether you’re across the changes or have no clue where to start, this session will help answer any of your burning questions, and discuss the relevant employment law, privacy and work health & safety considerations when dealing with these important Covid-19 vaccination issues.
If you have any questions you’d like covered, you can send them through in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to ask anything on your mind during the convo.