At businessDEPOT, we keep it real and wow our clients any chance we get! With this in mind, we are looking for an experienced Commercial and Property Lawyer to join our growing team in Sydney.
You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in all aspects of commercial law, particularly in the following:
- mergers and acquisitions;
- complex property transactions [including drafting, negotiating and transacting put and call option agreements, off the plan contracts, vendor financing agreements, easements and contracts for development site acquisition];
- shareholder and unit holder agreements;
- nationwide retail and commercial leasing;
- employee share plans and option agreements;
- general commercial drafting and negotiation of various agreements [including management agreements, service agreements, licence agreements, terms and conditions and share sale agreements]; and
- Experience in agricultural property transactions including water leasing and licensing is highly regarded.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Exceptional drafting skills;
- A willingness to learn and a can-do attitude;
- strong research and analysis skills with an ability to apply critical thinking;
- dedication to providing excellence in client services; and
- willingness to mentor and lead junior staff.
The right person will get benefit from:
- A friendly, dynamic team with an opportunity for growth and development
- Working alongside accountants and financial planners and other specialists who really care about their clients
- Access to paralegal and admin support
We are only considering applicants with relevant experience so please provide details of your experience, by providing a cover letter with your CV via seek here.