Find superannuation confusing? Yet it’s one of your biggest assets.
We often ignore or neglect our super until we get close to retirement but for many of us, super makes up almost 10% of our annual earnings and will become our biggest asset!
Why? There’s been many changes to the super system in recent years and it can be complicated and confusing. So in our next ‘what they didn’t teach you at school’ webinar, host John Knight will be joined by our financial planning experts Simone Murad, Megan Kelly, and Mitch Hood who help business owners and individuals with their super every day.
This session will help demystify super by covering:
- questions you should be asking about your existing superannuation accounts
- some quick + easy ways to check your super balances
- who can contribute to super and how much
- opportunities for using super to minimise your tax before 30 June
- the impact accessing your super during Covid may have for you longer-term
This session is going to be packed full of real life examples, practical tips and advice on where to start, the right questions to ask and how to make good decisions for your super and future retirement.
Send through your questions in advance to email@example.com or feel free to ask anything on your mind during the convo.