It’s important to know what is going on in the industry and what others are doing to take advantage of the opportunities while still keeping a buffer for the uncertain path that lies ahead.
- what the recent federal budget really means for the industry [now the dust has settled],
- the issues real estate businesses are coming up against and what real-life businesses are doing about it,
- JobKeeper, JobMaker and JobSeeker – the current lay of the land and how we are seeing it applied,
- the Melbourne factor – what you can do if you are in Melbourne or what you could do if another location goes into a similar lockdown,
- why some businesses are thriving and what we are advising them,
- practical tips and insights on business, finance, cash flow, strategy and so much more.
This was a really practical discussion, packed full of real-life examples, tips and advice from advisors and accountants who work with real estate businesses across the country every day.
If you have any questions, please drop us a line at email@example.com or 1300BDEPOT and ask us about our business advisory services or ask to speak to a businessDEPOT real estate accountant.
If you missed it, would just like to re-watch a particular part or share with a colleague, you can access the video below as a handy little recap.