Whether you’re a business owner or an individual managing a salary month to month, personal cashflow is important as it’s the basis for all your financial decisions.
It can be hard to know your personal cashflow needs and to know how to take advantage of the opportunities while still keeping a buffer for the uncertain path that lies ahead.
In the first of our ‘what they didn’t teach you at school’ webinar series, host John Knight was joined by our financial planning experts Mitch Hood, Simone Murad, and Megan Kelly to discuss what they are talking to their clients about everyday, including:
- practical tips on personal cashflow + traps to avoid
- common mistakes
- managing lumpy cashflow for business owners
- cash buffers – why you need it
- your personal cashflow statement
- tools to help better manage your personal cashflow
- the psychology of money, how to set goals + stay focused
This was a really practical discussion, packed full of real life examples, tips and advice from our financial planning advisors who help business owners and individuals with their personal cashflow every day.
Join us for our next webinar ‘what they didn’t teach you at school about…investment’ which will be held on Tuesday 15 July. You can register here.