Tax planning tips for 30 June
There is one tax deadline that is never pushed out… 30 June is a hard deadline and it is incredibly difficult to implement tax planning strategies after the event.
While you can’t avoid paying taxes, let us make sure you don’t pay a dollar more tax than you have to.
In this Calm Tax Convo, host John Knight was joined by our Head of Tax, Jacquii Reeves, and our Sydney Director Rebecca Mihalic to discuss tax planning opportunities for 2021 and ways you can prepare yourself and your business for the end of the financial year.
This session was packed full of practical tips and covered:
- timing differences versus real tax savings
- what people commonly get wrong
- instant asset write-off’s [one of the most popular this year]
- big picture strategies for the long term
- update on the tax rate changes
- matters specific to 2021 FY
- superannuation thresholds
- our preferred entity structures for business
- the importance of trust distribution minutes
You can rewatch the full convo above.
If you have any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give us a call on 1300 BDEPOT.