The Business Basics Grants Program provides support for small businesses to increase key skills and implement new processes.
This program will provide grants of $5,000 to support small businesses to increase core capabilities and adopt current best practice. This is a great opportunity for micro-businesses to access funds for professional services aimed at enhancing business development and management capabilities.
SEQ and regional Queensland funding available
For this round, there are 2 funding streams based on what Local Government Area (LGA) eligible businesses are headquartered. These LGAs are grouped into either South East Queensland or regional Queensland.
This grant will fund activities in these 5 priority areas:
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Website build or upgrade [including website refresh]
- Adding e-commerce
- Developing new website content
- Professional business advice
- Business plans
- Strategic marketing services
- Strategic marketing plans including search engine optimisation
- Business continuity and succession
- Business continuity or succession plans
- Cybersafety training and tools
Key eligibility criteria includes having:
- fewer than 20 employees at the time of application
- turnover of less than $300,000 for the current financial year [FY22]
- a Queensland headquarters and an ABN
- not have been approved funding in an earlier round of Business Basics
Applications open 9am, 4 May 2022
Full details are available here: Business Basics Grants Program