Appetite for rent roll purchases is right back where it was pre COVID, if not stronger.
I recently caught up with Justin Dickinson, Managing Director of HoLo mortgage consultants to discuss the mortgage lending market.
In our catch up, Justin and I discussed 5 key points:
- Lenders still want good businesses. Making sure your business is in order will ensure a better sale price.
- Lending ratios are sitting around 60-70%.
- Both buyer and seller usually require around 45 days for finance.
- Making sure your P + L’s are up to date is essential. Lenders will want to quickly see your current business status.
- Current interest rates around 3.5%, quite possibly the lowest on record.
For the full convo, watch the video below.