We often think of insurance as a necessary evil so it’s common for people to spend little [or no] time and effort setting up cover for themselves, their family or their business.
But insurance is one of those things. You don’t need it until you really need it. And it’s important to have the right protection for the unknown hurdles that come up in life.
So in our next ‘what they didn’t teach you at school’ webinar, host John Knight will be joined by our financial planning experts Mitch Hood and Simone Murad who help business owners and individuals with their life, TPD, keyman, and similar insurances.
This session will cover:
- why and when you should have insurance over your life and the ability to earn income
- the different types of personal insurances
- the difference between life, TPD, trauma, income, business expenses + child trauma insurance
- why waiting periods and insurance payouts matter
- how a claim process works
- the cost of insurance
- who should own your policy
This session is going to be packed full of real life examples and practical tips on where to start and the right questions to ask regarding insurance for you, your family, and your business, and some important things to think about for now and into the future.
Send through your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to ask anything on your mind during the convo.