Whether you operate in Melbourne and are already dealing with a team back in lockdown, or managing a team with concerns about a second wave, they have never needed your leadership and guidance more. But as a leader or manager in your team, how do you know where to start and how to support them on an ongoing basis?
To help, we have organised another ‘Calm Covid Convo’ where Anna Chipperfield, our Head of People+Culture, and John Knight will chat with Margie Ireland, Leadership and Career Coach and Registered Psychologist.
The questions we will answer and areas we will cover in this convo with Margie will include:
- How do I know if I should be concerned about my team?
- Practical tips on how to address uncertainty and what to do about it.
- What have we already learned from the original national lockdown to apply now?
- The benefits of focusing on emotional intelligence [EQ] in these times rather than IQ.
- How do we balance business and productivity considerations with the interests of our individual team members?