There is one tax deadline that is never pushed out… 30 June is a hard deadline and it is incredibly difficult to implement tax planning strategies after the event.
While you can’t avoid paying taxes, let us make sure you don’t pay a dollar more tax than you have to.
In our next Calm Tax Convo, host John Knight will be joined by our Head of Tax, Jacquii Reeves, and our Sydney Director Rebecca Mihalic to talk about tax planning opportunities for 2021 and ways you can prepare yourself and your business for the end of the financial year.
This session will be packed full of practical tips and will cover:
- timing differences versus real tax savings
- what people commonly get wrong
- instant asset write-off’s [one of the most popular this year]
- big picture strategies for the long term
- update on the tax rate changes
- matters specific to 2021 FY
- superannuation thresholds
- our preferred entity structures for business
- the importance of trust distribution minutes
Send through your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to ask anything on your mind during the convo.