At the upcoming event hosted by businessDEPOT Legal, we will discuss the essentials for personal and business succession, as well as the risks and opportunities for facilitating discussions with clients about their personal and business succession arrangements.
Carrie Payne from our estates team will be speaking about the key clauses you need to see covered in a will and Robert Shepley will be talking about structuring your business interests with succession in mind. The focus of the event will be on knowledge sharing and providing opportunities to ask questions and get answers.
What you’ll learn
- What powers do executors and trustees need to have?
- What issues do shareholders agreements need to include?
- Key issues with the drafting of wills and shareholders agreements
- How to pre-empt clients for discussions about their succession arrangements
What to expect
- A small group of like-minded succession professionals
- Drinks and canapes
- A robust workshop, with opportunities for questions
- Take home materials
Interested? Register now!