The details of the Business Basics Grants Program we mentioned in our grants update here on 6 May, have now been announced.
This program will provide grants of $5,000 to support new and emerging businesses to increase core capabilities and adopt current best practice. This is a great opportunity for micro and non-employing businesses to access funds for professional services aimed at enhancing business development and management capabilities.
This grant will fund activities in these 5 priority areas:
- Training and coaching
- Business development, marketing, human resources or business planning topics
- Training or coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Website build or upgrade [including website refresh]
- Adding e-commerce
- Developing new website content
- Professional business advice
- Business plans
- Strategic marketing services
- Strategic marketing plans including search engine optimisation
- Business continuity and succession
- Business continuity or succession plans
- Cybersafety training and tools
Key eligibility criteria includes having:
- fewer than 20 employees at the time of application
- turnover of less than $300,000 for FY21
- a Queensland headquarters and an ABN
Applications open 31 May 2021
Full details available here: Business Basics Grants Program
If you have any questions or require assistance with an application please do not hesitate to contact us.