So often real-time data for small business is jumbled in with other businesses of all shapes and sizes, diluting the value of the conclusions that are drawn from the data. Accounting software provider Xero however, has for years been able to use real-time data to identify trends among small businesses with its Small Business Insights tool.
With so much uncertainty in the current economy, Xero has produced 2 great new reports that all small businesses need to know about:
- Rebuilding Australia and the role of small business [produced in conjunction with Bernard Salt AM and The Demographics Group]
- Stronger and Smarter: a small business handbook [your roadmap to thriving into the future]
During this Calm Covid Convo, John Knight will be interviewing Trent Innes, Managing Director of Xero Australia and Asia, to dive deep into these reports and summarise everything you need to know to help navigate these COVID times and beyond.
Our ‘convo’ will cover off on a wide range of topics specific to small business including [but not limited to]:
- Just how important are small businesses to the Australian economy?
- What sectors have powered ahead and what sectors have suffered the most?
- The trends shaping the future for small business
- The key questions all small business owners, leaders and managers should be asking themselves
- The apps available to make a practical difference in your business and embrace these trends
- Other insights from the real-time data collated from Xero data.