Grant funding is one way of getting a helping hand to fund projects that can help you run a better business. The Queensland Government currently has a number of grant opportunities available to different small business sectors. These grants provide a range of options to assist businesses with business coaching, business advice, increasing digital capacity, marketing or purchasing specialised equipment to achieve high-growth potential.
One of the benefits of these grants is that are designed to provide funding to allow you to employ specialist advisors to help you work on developing your business.
For more information click on the links below.
Targeting new businesses with a business name registered in the last 4 years. Must have fewer than 20 staff and Queensland Headquarters.
Matched funding of up to $5,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses to engage a consultant, advisor or business coach for up to 3 months to help establish or develop the business.
The advice must fall under 1 or more of the following areas:
- business and strategic planning
- professional business advice (i.e. information technology (IT), legal or financial
- marketing strategy development (i.e. branding strategies, social media/digital strategies, market research).
This grant provides for matched funding of business planning, coaching, and marketing services.
Targeting artisan producers of gourmet food (including non-alcoholic beverages) to help them grow their businesses, access new market opportunities and enhance their gourmet food expertise.
Matched funding of up to $5,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible artisan producers to engage business consultants, mentors or digital experts to assist them to establish and grow their businesses and to seize market opportunities as they arise.
Provides targeted assistance for small and medium businesses that demonstrate high-growth and employment aspirations to enable them to purchase specialised equipment to help them seize a growth opportunity.
The objectives of the program are to:
- help small businesses grow and transition from small to medium-sized
- support small and medium businesses to accelerate employment generating activities and investments
- improve the capability and resilience of small and medium-size business
- improve business sustainability and increase the ability to plan, manage and respond effectively to growth
- improve business innovation and competitiveness in domestic and international markets
Funding of up to $50 000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses to purchase and implement highly specialised equipment to enable the business to move to the next stage of growth.