Our Team / individual
Senior Manager - Accounting
Chris builds strong relationships with his clients who appreciate his honesty, timely advice, and friendly personality. He has several years’ experience as a Chartered Accountant with significant accounting, advisory, taxation and corporate finance experience.
He provides trusted and timely business advice that makes business easier, communicating complex issues effectively and in a manner that enables you to make sound business decisions every day. Having the support of a young, professional, and vibrant accountant allows you to concentrate on the things that are important to you, as well as building a great long-term business relationship.
He can help you transform your finance operations from the implementation of cloud accounting software to the delivery of your compliance requirements and automated reporting insights, supporting your business needs as you grow.
Chris is a keen sportsman who has recently represented New Zealand at the World Championships in Triathlon.
• Business and taxation structuring
• Business valuations and complex financial model design
• Transactional due diligence assignments
• Budgets, forecasts, cash flows and monitoring
• Board, Management and financial reporting advisory – SPFR, GAAP
• Internal controls and financial processes design
• Income tax advisory
• GST, FBT and PAYE compliance
• Assistance with the use of computerised accounting packages and advice regarding the appropriate package to use
• Not-for-profit organisations
• For-profit trading businesses including small, medium and listed entities
• Franchise operators
• Real estate
• Professional services
• Health and biotechnology
• Manufacturing and wholesale
We send tailored updates straight from our team of specialists to your inbox.