At businessDEPOT we have the guts to do things differently, keep it real and wow our clients any chance we get!
If you are an Accountant with at least a couple of years in Public Practice and know you want to do things differently, you may be just the person we are looking for. At businessDEPOT it will not be the same experience as you may have experienced elsewhere.
We care about you, our clients and the quality of the work we produce. We expect a high standard of work and really want you to care about the client and your work and in return we offer you a collaborative and friendly culture, where you can thrive through interesting work and building excellent skills.
You will loving being on the tools and your days will be filled with a lot of the accounting practices and tasks you would be used to. Depending on your ambition and desires, you have the opportunity to grow, specialise and progress your career in a direction tailored to your strengths and interests.
You will fit perfectly into the team if you;
- Have a good grounding in accounting and tax principles and ready to take next steps
- Are comfortable with change
- Love technology & have worked with Xero
- Focused on getting it right and getting it done
- Have a genuine interest in helping clients
- Like being part of a team
The role will be:
- Varied in nature
- Keep you busy
- Provide opportunities to strengthen your skills and experience
- Supported by mentors
- Open to change as you develop your skills
- Xero centric
You will be:
- Approachable and trusting
- Able to learn new things and take on new challenges
- Motivated and enjoy contributing to a dynamic team
- An open communicator and willing to listen and take feedback
- Someone who understands their strengths and their weaknesses
- Consistent in your approach
- A positive and motivated person
Does this sound like you, would you like to become a businessDEPOT accounting consultant? Get in touch with our recruitment partners at Onten Recruitment. Michelle or Mandy on (07) 3012 6640 or Mandy via email.