At businessDEPOT, we have the guts to do things differently.
If you are an Accountant with at least a couple of years in Public Practice and know you want to do things differently, you may be just the person we are looking for. At businessDEPOT it will not be the same experience as you may get elsewhere.
Not only does businessDEPOT offer a suite of public practice accounting and advisory services, but we also offer a whole lot more and we are looking for an Accountant who has a positive attitude and an alignment to our values.
You will be part of a team that deal with many of our medical clients, across a breadth of specialties along with a collection of small to medium-size businesses that are varied in their nature.
You will be on the tools and your days will be filled with a lot of the accounting practices and tasks you would be used to. Depending on your ambition and desires, you have the opportunity to grow, specialise, and progress your career in a direction tailored to your strengths and interests at businessDEPOT.
You will fit perfectly into the team if you;
- Have a good grounding in accounting and tax principles and ready to take on more complex work
- Are comfortable with change
- Love technology & have worked with Xero
- Focused on getting it right and getting it done
- Have a genuine interest in helping clients
- Like being part of a team
The role will be
- Varied in nature
- Keep you busy
- Provide opportunities to strengthen your skills and experience
- Supported by mentors
- Open to change as you develop your skills
- Xero centric
You will be
- Approachable and trusting
- Able to learn new things and take on new challenges
- Motivated and enjoy contributing to a dynamic team
- An open communicator and willing to listen and take feedback
- Someone who understands their strengths and weaknesses
- Consistent in your approach
- A positive and motivated person
Does this sound like you? Get in touch.