As everyone starts to think about heading back to work there is a whole stack of things to think about from a HR, IR, and WHS perspective.
During this session, we will discuss what you need to do to make sure the workplace is safe from a technical and practical perspective. We’ll also talk about the employment law side of things when employees return from being stood down, your obligations from a flexi-working perspective and Fair Work considerations.
Questions and matters we will answer will include:
- What are the Safework Australia requirements?
- How will the phases of returning to work operate and what do you need to be thinking about as an employer?
- Practical tips around things like safe distancing, hygiene, and cleaning.
- Do you need to update your sick leave policies?
- Contractual considerations when returning employees that have been stood down or from reduced hours.
- Legal considerations around flexi-working and your WHS obligations.
- Ideas around flexible working.