We might be Chartered Accountant’s but we also have the guts to do things differently.
Our Sydney Team are looking for a Supervisor with the mandate to assist in managing the team and bring the WOW to our clients. We cover off everything Public Practice, however, businessDEPOT will not be the same experience as you may get elsewhere.
You will work closely with our Directors, providing workflow support amongst other things, to get the job done.
Your days will be varied, mentoring more junior team members, assisting with workflow management, and doing the work at your level. You will have the skills and character to balance supervising team members with client work.
You will support our business plan and our mission to help our clients through offering a ‘one place’ for their business and in return we will open doors and opportunities for you.
You will fit perfectly into the team if you;
- Are open to change and innovation
- Are comfortable with both ‘doing the work’ and supervising the work of others
- Don’t have an issue getting your hands dirty
- Put relationships first
- Believe in getting it right and getting it done
- Have a genuine interest in helping clients and team members proactively
- Are developing your leadership skills or have started to really nail it
- Are already experienced doing a similar role
- Are a true team player
- Are not afraid to have real conversations
- Have a good sense of humour
The role will be;
- Varied in nature, with a mix of client work and team member supervision
- Complex at times so you will need to know your stuff
- Rewarding and challenging as you balance the client work with the team needs
- Xero centric
You will be;
- Analytical but able to see the bigger picture
- Approachable and trusting with a positive attitude
- An open communicator and willing to have the hard conversations
- Someone who is comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Able to work autonomously at your level and manage priorities
- Someone who loves working with SME’s
- Someone who loves using technology to its advantage
Does this sound like you? Get in touch below!