businessDEPOT Accounting might be Chartered Accountant’s but we also have the guts to do things differently.
The job description reads ‘Senior Manager – Public Practice’ however, at businessDEPOT Accounting it will not be the same experience as you may get elsewhere.
Not only does businessDEPOT Accounting offer a suite of public practice accounting and advisory services, but we also offer a whole lot more and we are looking for a Senior Manager who can hit the ground running and adapt to our values, ethos, and reason for being in business.
The world is your oyster, from a career perspective, if you have the drive and ambition.
You will start off working closely with a Director and their client base, with the view that as you settle in and we all get used to working together, you can progress down a variety of paths.
At businessDEPOT Accounting we are not interested in working in silos or keeping our client relationships close to us, we want to enable our team to be involved and in turn, learn, grow and evolve with us.
You will support our business plan and our mission to help our clients by offering ‘one place’ for their business and in return, we will open doors and opportunities for you.
You will fit perfectly into the team if you;
- Are open to change and innovation
- Are comfortable with both ‘doing the work’ and working strategically with clients
- Don’t have an issue getting your hands dirty
- Put relationships first
- Believe in getting it right and getting it done
- Have a genuine interest in helping clients and team members proactively
- Already have a level of leadership skills and self-awareness
- Already have Senior Manager Experience
- Are a true team player
- Not afraid to have real conversations
The role will be
- Varied in nature, based on the client base
- Complex at times so you will need to know your stuff
- Rewarding as you look after clients and mentor more junior team members
- Filled with compliance and advisory [the blend is what matters most]
- Xero centric
You will be
- Analytical but able to see the bigger picture
- Approachable and trusting
- Someone who knows how to blend the chargeable work with the ‘relationship for free’
- Motivated by motivating others
- An open communicator and willing to have hard conversations
- Someone who is comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
Does this sound like you? Get in touch with Amanda at Onten Recruitment [firstname.lastname@example.org] for more information.