Take the next step in your career with an award-winning team!
Our Sydney office is growing and we are looking for a Practice Supervisor to help us reach our goals.
We would like assistance from an experienced Supervisor in business services who is looking for a change in direction. If you would like to be involved in the internal management of our team and directly support the team’s day to day, this may be the role for you.
This role is key to the operational success of the business so you will work closely with and report to the directors.
Our business is built on relationships and an integral part of your role will be to help manage and grow the relationships with clients of the business.
Here at businessDEPOT, we are always innovating and adapting to market conditions as they change so we encourage ‘out of the box thinking’ to find new ways to better service our clients as well as streamline the way we perform our work internally.
You will be responsible for
- Workflow management including delegation and reviewing work.
- Working closely with the team and directors helping to troubleshoot complex issues and queries from clients.
- Quality control and helping the teamwork towards their KPIs.
- Ensuring all reporting deadlines are met and relevant, timely advice is given to clients to assist in their business decisions.
- Support the team to ensure our client relationships are managed well and developing.
- Ongoing monitoring of our processes and procedures, along with our systems to ensure we are continuing to improve and be innovative.
You will be someone who is
- CA/ CPA qualified
- Experienced as a supervisor and at managing workflow
- Passionate about the industry and keen to take responsibility for their career direction
- Aware and understands the changes happening in our industry and knows that accounting is more than just crunching numbers
- Technology focused, especially relevant to the accounting space
- An excellent communicator and genuinely enjoys working with people
- Task focused and outcome based
- A stickler for quality
- An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
We see this role being part-time [2-3 days] to begin with, but it could grow into more very quickly or could be combined with managing a client base if you are looking for full-time work.
We have a truly flexible environment and will consider all scenarios as we value lifestyle and balance.
If this role sounds just right for you, get in touch via email here.