We are looking for an experienced personal assistant to join us in Sydney with the mandate to provide high level support to our team and clients. We cover off everything Public Practice, however businessDEPOT will not be the same experience as you may get elsewhere.
You will be part of a dynamic and fast paced team, and will work across everything from liaising with clients, organising the office, to admin projects and everything in between.
Your days will be highly varied with no day being the same. You will have the chance to make your mark, show initiative and become an integral part of the team. Without your role we cannot provide the level of service we do, to our clients.
For someone familiar with the public practice environment, you will hit the ground running. Your attention to detail and structured approach to your work will hold you in good stead for success in this role.
You will support our business plan and our mission to help our clients through offering a ‘oneplace’ for their business and in return we will provide you with a rewarding and motivating place to work, where you will feel valued and challenged.
You will smash this role out of the park if you have the following:
- solid experience working in a similar role
- experience in professional services will be well received
- attention to detail and organisational skills are your superpowers
- tech savvy
- high level skills in diary and email management
- helping clients and the team proactively is something that comes naturally to you
You will be:
- approachable with a positive attitude
- someone who knows how to balance a varied and everchanging workload
- flexible and happy to just tackle projects
- someone who just loves admin and getting things checked off your list
- an open communicator and good at asking questions
- able to work autonomously and bring solutions
- not afraid to deal with problems and make things happen
We have a wonderful friendly culture, with flexible working opportunities. If you need some flexibility in your working week, we may be able to accommodate this and we welcome you to apply for the role, indicating the flexibility you might need in your cover letter.
Please include details of your experience in your cover letter and tell us why we should consider hiring you. 😊