At businessDEPOT we have the guts to do things differently, keep it real and wow our clients any chance we get!
With this in mind, we are looking for a new team member in our business lawyers Brisbane team.
You will have a minimum of six months experience working as a paralegal or in a legal admin role with a focus on residential or commercial conveyancing.
You will be highly process driven and really understand the fundamentals of accurate work on time and budget.
Your attention to detail and structured approach to your work will hold you in good stead for success in this role.
You will fit perfectly into the team if you;
- Ideally, have experience in residential or commercial conveyancing
- Have a willingness to learn about a wide range of commercial transactions including leasing and M+A transactions
- Are able to multi task and prioritise workloads
- Be comfortable with change
- Love technology & ideally have experience with PEXA
- Are focused on getting it right and getting it done
- Have a genuine interest in helping clients and the team
- Love being part of a team
You will be;
- Approachable and trusting
- A stickler for getting things right, the first time
- Able to learn new things and take on new challenges
- Motivated and enjoy contributing to a dynamic team
- An open communicator and willing to listen and take feedback
- Someone who understands their strengths and their weaknesses
- Consistent in your approach
- A positive and motivated person
- Able to work autonomously
We are only considering applicants with relevant experience. We offer flexible work options including part-time and work from home arrangements for the right applicant, so please provide details of your experience, by providing a cover letter with your CV via email here.