At businessDEPOT we have the guts to do things differently, keep it real, and like to wow our clients any chance we get!
If you are in the first 2 years of your public practice accounting consultant career and know you want to do things differently, you may be just the person we are looking for. At businessDEPOT it will not be the same experience you have had elsewhere.
We care about you, our clients and the quality of the work we produce. We expect you to be able to work to a high standard and want you to really care about the clients you work with. In return, we will provide a collaborative and friendly culture, where you can thrive through interesting work and building your skill set.
You will fit perfectly into the team if you;
- Have a good grounding in accounting and tax principles and are ready to take the next step
- Are comfortable with change
- Love technology and have worked with Xero
- Are focused on getting it right and getting it done
- Have a genuine interest in helping clients
- Enjoy being part of a team
The role will be:
- Varied in nature
- Able to provide you with opportunities to strengthen your skills and experience
- Supported by mentors
- Open to change as you develop your skills
- Xero centric
You will be:
- Approachable and trusting
- Able to learn new things and take on new challenges
- Motivated and enjoy contributing to a dynamic team
- An open communicator, willing to listen and take feedback
- Someone who understands their strengths and their weaknesses
- Consistent in your approach
- A positive and motivated person
Does this sound like you? Get in touch via email here.