businessDEPOT Financial Planning Sydney is a boutique financial practice with the client experience at the centre of everything we do.
We are innovative, utilise industry leading technology solutions and harness forward looking strategies to provide solutions to our clients for a strong financial future.
We are looking for someone who has a desire to grow and evolve with the financial planning business, has a technical background, has completed financial planning study, or has paraplanning experience, to work closely with our financial advisory team in a part-time role to deliver a high level of service to our clients.
- Managing the review process including preparation of client reviews and implementation of chosen strategies
- Preparation of high quality advice documents including Statements of Advice and Records of Advice
- Strategy development and modelling using the latest suite of financial planning technology
- The ability to undertake research and analysis on existing and available solutions for clients in relation to their investments, superannuation, and wealth protection
- Understand internal and licensee standards and apply these standards across the work performed in the role
- Contributing to continuous process improvement
- You are passionate about financial planning and take responsibility for your role within the practice
- You understand the changes happening in our industry and are willing to evolve with these changes
- Xplan experience ideal – proficient with technology is a must.
- You possess an aptitude for learning and applying financial concepts to a range of different scenarios
- Have experience in a similar role or skills that are adaptable to meet the requirements of the role.
- You can commit to a minimum of 16 hours per week in the business.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!