We are growing and expanding the team and looking for an experienced client services assistant to join us in Brisbane with the mandate to provide the best customer service possible. We cover off everything Public Practice, however, businessDEPOT will not be the same experience as you may get elsewhere.
You will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team, who have a varied client base offering everything you are used to dealing with in a public practice environment along with a suite of other advisory services.
Your days will be highly varied with no day being the same. You will have the chance to make your mark, show initiative and become an integral part of the team, without you we cannot provide the level of service we do, to our clients.
For someone familiar with the public practice environment, you will hit the ground running. Your attention to detail and structured approach to your work will hold you in good stead for success in this role.
You will support our business plan and our mission to help our clients through offering a ‘one place’ for their business and in return we will provide you with a rewarding and motivating place to work, where you will feel valued and challenged.
You will smash this role out of the park if you:
– have solid experience working in a similar role and you know ASIC and corporate compliance matters like the back of your hand
– are tech-savvy and have worked with CAS360, Xero and probably many other accounting apps
– know your attention to detail and organisational skills are your super powers
– have a genuine interest in helping clients and the team proactively
– are a team player and have a good sense of humour
You will be:
– approachable with a positive attitude
– someone who knows how to balance a varied and everchanging workload
– someone who just loves admin and getting things checked off your list
– an open communicator and good at asking questions
– able to work autonomously and bring solutions
We are only considering applicants with experience in a similar role in public practice, so please share details on your experience with us, by providing a cover letter with your CV, via seek here.