We are looking for an experienced client services assistant to join us in Brisbane with the mandate to provide the best customer service possible. We cover off everything Public Practice, however businessDEPOT will not be the same experience as you may get elsewhere.
You will be part of a dynamic and fast paced team, who have a varied client base offering everything you are used to dealing with in a public practice environment along with a suite of other advisory services.
You will have the chance to make your mark, show initiative and become an integral part of the team, without your role we cannot provide the level of service we do, to our clients.
For someone familiar with the public practice environment, you will hit the ground running. Your attention to detail and structured approach to your work will hold you in good stead for success in this role.
You will support our business plan and our mission to help our clients through offering a ‘oneplace’ for their business and in return we will provide you with a rewarding and motivating place to work, where you will feel valued and challenged.
You will smash this role out of the park if you have the following;
– solid experience working in a similar role and you know ASIC and corporate compliance matters like the back of your hand.
– high level skills in diary and email management
– tech savvy and have worked with CAS360, Xero and probably many other accounting apps
– attention to detail and organisational skills are your superpowers
– helping clients and your Director/team proactively is something that comes naturally to you
– good sense of humour!
You will be;
– approachable with a positive attitude
– someone who knows how to balance a varied and everchanging workload
– someone who just loves admin and getting things checked off your list
– an open communicator and good at asking questions
– able to work autonomously and bring solutions
We have a wonderful friendly culture, with flexible working opportunities. If you need some flexibility in your working week, we may be able to accommodate this and we welcome you to apply for the role, indicating the flexibility you might need in your cover letter.
The role will really suit someone who has been doing a similar role in public practice, include details of your experience in your cover letter and tell us why we should consider hiring you. Click ‘join us’ to apply via email@example.com